So we decided to not call on Saturday morning and just leave the plan to pay for up to three more in place. We ended up with three more. I don’t know if there were more embryos that developed, they didn’t say. It only said that there were now a total of 10 that had been biopsied and frozen.
We are now in the wait mode. We are waiting for me to have a period so that I can have another hysterosonogram (not sure if I spelled that right). We are waiting 2-3 weeks for the results of the biopsies. Then we will now also need to wait for me to have an appointment with my PCP so that we can explore IV iron infusions. I am still anemic.
Anyway, just a quick update for today. It has been so hot still. I am working a lot and just making it one day at a time. I am still bloated, not as bad as last week, but still. I still have lower back pain and I am exhausted. So hopefully I will get to feeling better soon.